First I'm going to tell you the two biggest reasons people fail in a work at home business... The first reason is that they serious lack quality training, support, guidance on how to be successful. The second reason is because they don not have a proven, time tested marketing system to generate fresh prospects on a daily basis.
Let's talk about those...
99% of people who start a work at home business are new to the industry. Someone who is new to this highly competitive industry cannot be expected to know how to build a successful business from day 1. When I started in this industry, I fell flat on my face. Why? Because I didn't know what I was doing and I had no support or guidance on what the heck to do! Once I found the right training and support, only then was I able to achieve success.
Just like anything else in life, you don't just automatically become great at something without learning how to first. Building a successful work at home business is not hard when you know what to do. At that point it's just about taking action. However, if you are trying to go at it alone and just wondering around aimlessly, you're going to have a hard time finding success.
Now let's talk about a proven, time tested marketing system. It's no secret that to build a successful work at home business you need to be able to market and generate leads and fresh prospects to talk to. If you don't have new prospects to talk to all the time, you won't have any sales. A proven marketing system is simply a marketing & lead generation system that has proven to produce results time and time again for numerous people.
So how do you avoid being part of the 98% failure rate?
Now that you know the two biggest reasons people fail in this industry, all you have to do is make sure you have both of things in your business and you are already ahead of 98% of the industry. So if you are currently in a work at home business opportunity that doesn't provide you with training & support or a proven marketing system, you may want to consider finding one that does. If you haven't started a work at home business yet, you are in a better position because now you know what to look for in a good opportunity.
No comments:
Post a Comment